Reyax is a Taiwanese manufacturer of IoT modules.
Founded in 2008, they have developed a complete range covering the most used wireless technologies such as LoRa, Wi-Fi, Cellular, RFID, GSM/GNSS, ISM RF, Bluetooth, Audio and Cloud.
Guided by customer satisfaction by providing the best possible quality, they invest a significant part of their income in Research and Development in order to offer innovative, high-reliability products and meet the highest demands of their customers.
The different Reyax product families offer several features that will offer technological advantages to their users :
- Protocol IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and ah (Wi-Fi HaLow).
- Combo Bluetooth 5.0
- SPI, UART, USB HS (PCIs, M.2) interfaces.
- Integrated antenna or not.
- 426/433/470/868/915 MHz frequency ranges.
- Helium network ready.
- Gateway with PCIe interface.
- Uses the MQTT protocol.
- Built on a stable AWS service.
- UDR : Untethered Dead Reckoning.
- UART, I2C, Mini PCIe, M.2 interfaces.
- Bluetooth 5.0 / 5.1 / Mesh.
- Thread and Zigbee supported.
- BLE and Long Range (300-500m).
- Cat 1 / Cat 4 / Cat M1 / NB IoT.
- Backward compatible with 2G and 3G.
- FSK and GFSK modulations.
- Ultra Low Power.
- High reception sensitivity.
- Programmable transmission power.
TERRITORIES COVERED & ROLE OF I.C.REP
I.C. Rep distributes Reyax in France and Benelux.